• Students wishing to participate in mobility programmes must meet the following requirements:
– At the beginning of the mobility period students must have completed 60 ECTS;
– Have good knowledge of the english language;
– Have some knowledge of the destination country’s language;
– Be enrolled in the University of Lisbon School of Law and have all fees paid (if you don’t comply with the administrative requirements youmay not participate).
• Students may apply to undertake a study mobility period abroad at a partner higher education institution.
• In a student mobility for internship (work placement) abroad, the student should contact directly the institution he/she wants to attend, which may be any public or private organisation active in the labour market or in the fields of education, training and youth.
For example, such organisation can be:
– a public or private, a small, medium or large enterprise (including social enterprises);
– a public body at local, regional or national level;
– a social partner or other representatives of working life, including chambers of commerce, craft/professional associations and trade unions;
– a research institute;
– a foundation;
– a school/ institute / educational centre (at any level, from pre-school to the highest degree of secondary education, and including vocational training and adult education);
– a non-profit association, NGOs;
– a body providing career guidance, professional counselling and information services;
– a Programme Country HEI awarded with an ECHE.
• Study mobilities must have a minimum duration of three months (90 days) and a maximum of 12 months.
• Mobility for internship must have a minimum of two months (60 days) and can last up to 12 months.
The same student can participate in mobility periods up to a limit of 12 months for each study cycle (bachelor, master, doctorate), regardless of the number and the type of mobility activities.
The student may interpolate periods of study mobility, with periods of internship mobility, since it complies the maximum limit of 12 months for each study cycle.
+ Information: ULisboa | Erasmus +