Evaluation of the Intensive courses is optional:
• Failure to perform the evaluation gives the participant an attendance certificate, which must be requested to the Erasmus and International Relations Office, by email;
• The completion of the evaluation and approval gives the participant a certificate of completion stating the number of ECTS obtained and grade, which is requested to the Erasmus Office and International Relations, by email.
The completion of the evaluation and approval of two/three intensive courses also gives the participant the possibility to replace an elective course from the bachelor or career-focused master’s programme. The number of intensive courses to replace the regular course depends on the number of ECTS of the latter.
Evaluation can be done by written exam or written paper. The evaluation terms (date, duration, exam reference materials; and date, theme, number of pages of written paper, etc.) are defined by the Professor of the course.
The submission of the written paper must fulfil the following requirements:
• Unless otherwise indicated, the written paper must be sent by e-mail to the professor, given notice to GERI;
• The written paper must be sent in PDF format, indicating in the subject field of the email the name of the intensive course and the student number. After sending the written paper by e-mail, the participant must leave in GERI a signed “Declaration of Honour”;
• The same “Declaration of Honour” should appear at the end of written work, in the following way: “I declare on my honour that this work was done independently, without external help and without using any other bibliographic source other than the one specifically mentioned in text of my paper”.